1. All students must register for and hold solid attendance in all required company classes.
2. Students will adhere to the studio dress code.
3. Students must demonstrate kindness, respect and excellent sportsmanship at all events.
4. Students are required to stay in hair and makeup and must wear their Company jacket
and studio shorts at all times when not in costume, especially for Awards Ceremonies.
*Pajamas, slippers or otherwise untidy appearance will NOT be tolerated.
5. PMDC must be notified of any performance conflicts immediately upon release of
performance dates, so that the choreographers may prepare accordingly.
6. All PMDC Company members MUST arrive 2 hours before any scheduled performance
time. This will be strictly enforced. If a dancer is not present at the scheduled
performance time, the dance will go on without that student.